What is included
What is included?
Luxury Air Conditioned Villa
All our villas are beautifully furnished and extensively equipped right down to the beach towels, bicycles, hairdryer, fishing rods and gas barbecue
Stunning Waterfront Setting
Cape Coral is situated off the Caloosahatchee River at the point where it meets the Gulf of Mexico, the perfect boating location
Private Heated Pool
Our villas have a screened electrically heated pool with superb water views, ample pool furniture and barbecue. Pool heating included
Complimentary Food and drinks (including a chilled bottle of wine) await clients on their arrival along with a detailed information pack, maps and boat charts, an Osprey Villas representative will be near at hand if required and full information on how to use the boat will be provided
Hot, Sunny Climate
Southwest Florida is renowned for its year round sunshine and warm sub-tropical climate
Beaches of soft white sand and sea shells are just part of the outstanding beauty of the coastline and it’s barrier islands
Your own MOTORBOAT
Whether you are just visiting one of Sanibel’s beaches to collect some of its famous seas shells, or docking for lunch at a waterside restaurant for some locally caught seafood, the boat moored off your dock for your own personal use throughout your stay will help make this a holiday you will find impossible to forget.
*boat available as an optional extra for part or all of your stay at Lazy Tree, Riverfront or Tropical Breeze.
A Delightful BRAND NEW (2016) villa with Deck Boat and heated pool:
- Gorgeous three bedroom / three bathroom BRAND NEW (2016) villa located on a lovely waterfront very close to Cape Harbour with its popular restaurants Rumrunners and Fathoms, speciality shops and restaurants etc
- Tastefully furnished with everything inside super new for the 2017 season
- Fully air conditioned villa with 12 ft ceilings in the lounge area and separate den/office if you really have to catch up with work this is an idyllic setting for it!
- Electrically heated pool and spa with plenty of outside area for seating and sun loungers. Also large built in gas BBQ with outside sink, fridge and bar area.
- Extensive dock area with seating to make the most of the lovely water views and evening sunsets PLUS a great new 10 ft tiki with comfortable seating for cocktails
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with water views.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and adjoining bathroom
- Master bathroom with full bath and a large walk in shower room, twin vanity sinks and WC
- Second bedroom with queen size bed and own bathroom with shower, sink and WC
- Third twin bedroom with separate modern bathroom with bath/shower, sink and WC
- Large 65″curved smart Samsung TV and DVD player in living room and flat screens in both master and queen bedrooms. Cable TV and wireless broadband internet access
- Electric boat lift and a 22ft Hurricane deck boat with 150hp engine with GPS, depth finder and stereo