What is included
What is included?
Luxury Air Conditioned Villa
All our villas are beautifully furnished and extensively equipped right down to the beach towels, bicycles, hairdryer, fishing rods and gas barbecue
Stunning Waterfront Setting
Cape Coral is situated off the Caloosahatchee River at the point where it meets the Gulf of Mexico, the perfect boating location
Private Heated Pool
Our villas have a screened electrically heated pool with superb water views, ample pool furniture and barbecue. Pool heating included
Complimentary Food and drinks (including a chilled bottle of wine) await clients on their arrival along with a detailed information pack, maps and boat charts, an Osprey Villas representative will be near at hand if required and full information on how to use the boat will be provided
Hot, Sunny Climate
Southwest Florida is renowned for its year round sunshine and warm sub-tropical climate
Beaches of soft white sand and sea shells are just part of the outstanding beauty of the coastline and it’s barrier islands
Your own MOTORBOAT
Whether you are just visiting one of Sanibel’s beaches to collect some of its famous seas shells, or docking for lunch at a waterside restaurant for some locally caught seafood, the boat moored off your dock for your own personal use throughout your stay will help make this a holiday you will find impossible to forget.
*boat available as an optional extra for part or all of your stay at Lazy Tree, Riverfront or Tropical Breeze.
Lovely villa on wide sailboat access canal and breathtaking sunset views!
- On wide intersecting canal and just around the corner from the river.
- Attractive circular driveway and tropical landscaping, spacious with great park like setting and large entertainment tiki hut.
- Large family room with vaulted ceiling and stunning views of pool and intersecting canal beyond. Large flat screen HDTV, DVD, cable WIFi, built in stereo speakers/CD
- Large modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and water views, breakfast bar/ bar stools.
- King master suite overlooking pool, canal with walk in shower and large bath, flat screen HDTV.
- Additional king suite overlooking pool, with ensuite bathroom with shower and wc.
- Queen bedroom with shower and wc in adjoining bathroom
- Comfortable pull down queen sized Hide-abed in study
- Spacious kitchen with indoor and outdoor bar areas, utility room with washer and dryer
- Spacious lanai area with summer kitchen, super heated pool, outdoor shower and plenty of space to lounge and enjoy the views. Patio dining area with BBQ and sun loungers, curved screen 50″ HDTV and built in stereo speakers/CD
- Large dock with tiki hut and spectacular water views
- 2 Bikes and fishing rods
- 2 Kayaks available for our guests’ use
- Immaculate 2011 Sea Ray SLX 250 with a 350 Mercury Cruiser I/O with AM/FM Stereo with CD Player; Bar Sink; Canopy Top; Power Trim; Trim Tabs; GPS (Garmin) available separately (please ask for details)
To book this villa, simply contact us by phone or email and we will be pleased to help
Tel: (01689) 851 852 – UK office
Tel: (239) 940-2198 – Cape Coral office